RSS : Articles / Comments


Monday, July 26, 2010

Dying TO Life

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.


After I got Saved I immediately began to share Jesus, my hurt burned/burns with a deep desire to shout to the world about what He's done. Sometimes it gets heavy though and I find myself crying over the lost. I know I'm not the same person as I was when I accepted Jesus....I was pretty cold and heartless but GOD!!!
I want to encourage you today to live a Cross-Examined life. We have been crucified with Christ..we're dead. Some don't share the Good News because of fear. Fear of rejection, fear of self image, fear of man, and the list goes on and on. FEAR is horrible and it's not of God. 2 Timothy 1:7 says,

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

There is a story about a missionary named James Calvert, he was on his way to witness to the cannibals on the island of Fiji. The ship's captain tried to turn him back, saying, "You will lose your life and the lives of those with you if you go among such savages." To that, Calvert replied, "We died before we came here."
Death is required if we are to be effective for Christ. Death to self. We cannot fulfill all that God wants us to until we fully embrace the fact that we have been crucified with Christ. That's where Cross Examination comes in. What in your life prevents you from witnessing? Well whatever it is can I encourage you to nail it to the Cross and get to work!? God needs you! YES YOU!!! The harvest is not going to come to us we have to go to it, so place fear and whatever else on the Cross and let Jesus live through you....there's nothing like a good dying to bring forth life. (-:




We are God's Kingdom Expansion Team!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Everyone
GOD BLESS YOU

No comments: