RSS : Articles / Comments


Monday, November 1, 2010

A Captive Audience! Sharing Jesus Directly & Indirectly (-:

First I want to say Thank You to those of you who took an hour out of your Friday joining or listening in later to our first tele conference on Lifestyle Evangelism! The next live conference will be on Friday the 12th when we do it again, so the saints can be encouraged and equipped as they walk already empowered by God, endeavoring to win the lost according to Christ's mandate in Mark 16:15!

Ok so the very next day after the tele conference I had to go to the Dept.of Motor Vehicles, my license plates tags were going to expire Nov 1st and so there I was OUTSIDE in a long, long, line with the rest of the procrastinators!LOL! There was a man in front of me and a young women behind me and about 35-40 of us all altogether. We greeted one another, then the gentleman in front of me just started some small talk and I engaged him in it INTENTIONALLY ...the 7 B's kicked in!
So I just prayed and patiently waited for my opportunity to be intentional to share Christ..then it came. I mentioned to them how I remember having to be in line some Sundays trying to get into our "Parent Church" years ago. The man in front of me commented on church and the young woman behind did too and IT WAS ON! Man I tell you, we had a ball!!! Right there outside in line with a captive audience, those others around us heard it all, from trusting God alone, Salvation, to Jesus making mention of Hell in the Bible more than He mentioned Heaven, to where we went to church and just how thankful we were for our Pastors.We had church for almost 2 1/2 hours! Anybody within earshot of us has no excuse if they stand before the Great White Throne instead of the Judgment Seat of Christ. Let me tell you all--we made the most of that time outside and inside. We weren't shouting, "Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand" like John and Jesus, but we were loud enough that you could hear about Jesus, how to get to know Him for yourself, and where to go to learn more about Him!!! Glory to God!!!

I told my husband next year I'm intentionally going to do that again!!! Maybe next time, I'll have the boldness to just ask people right there in that line, if after hearing me or whoever speak about the awesomeness of Christ if anybody would like to have their sins forgiven and receive eternal life by acccepting Jesus!!!! Pray for me!!!! (-:
Remember- Make the most of every opportunity, don't let your name be in somebody mouth and memory who's burning in the pits of Hell. Don't let it be said of you that in one way or another when you were in that persons earshot or presence, that you did not share Christ...



Let God Urge Men to Christ Through YOU! 2 Corinthians 5:20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Everyone
GOD BLESS YOU

No comments: