RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, May 25, 2012

A LIVELY Hope!


Blessed be the God and Father of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. I Peter 1:3
Can I give God thanks for helping me memorize this one just today. Today...whew!!! I saw my son's health deteriorate before my eyes. He was struggling to breathe and was in intense pain, yet I KNEW God wanted me to fight, and fight I did. How could I fight though? Where did I get the strength to fight-- by remembering and applying the victory God gave me when He raised Jesus from the dead. Also, the saints were praying!!!!! Because they have a LIVING HOPE they could intercede and fight for my baby boy too, and fight they did!!!! As Christians we have available to us a LIVING HOPE. It's not dead because Jesus is not dead--He's alive!!! In the space of almost 3 hours I saw my son's health improve drastically without any medication. So as you share Jesus this week and disciple someone, let them know that no matter what their situation may look like--they can believe and receive Jesus- and all the benefits of knowing Him--the greatest one being a LIVING HOPE. Let them know they can walk in it and war with that LIVING HOPE and secure the victory that Jesus already provided. No need to fear or be ashamed any longer because HOPE IS ALIVE!!!
Let God Urge Men to Christ Through YOU!
2 Corinthians 5:20


Evangelism
Prayer for Everyone
http://www.prayer4every1.com/




No comments: