RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, October 19, 2012

Cleansed and Pardoned




Jeremiah 33:8
And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity whereby they have sinned against Me; and I will pardon all their iniquities whereby they have sinned and whereby they have transgressed against Me.

It's always beneficial to be aware that when we sin, we really do sin against God. Being and staying aware of this fact will help assist in being ever mindful of our actions. This truth will also cultivate a healthy fear of God.
Fear and reverence is such a critical part of our walk with God. As I grow in my relationship with the Father, I have begun to deeply consider more my own attitude towards sin. I don't want to sin against God. I have found myself moving slower in my actions and reactions. I love the Father SO much and I never want to hurt Him purposely. The truth is I do sin, and when I do I "feel" horrible. I learn from it, think about how to avoid it again, and God cleanses me when I come to Him. While it is true we have to repent to come into the Kingdom, we also have to repent to stay in the Kingdom. As you disciple others, be truthful about your struggles, and teach them how you overcome. Too many people get Saved thinking that all the struggles in the flesh are over, and so they get deeply disappointed when they stumble. Tell them like God tells us, My little children I'm writing to you, that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case with the Father , Jesus Christ who is truly righteous.

We love you and may YOU sow 
and or reap a great HARVEST this week!



No comments: