RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, April 16, 2010

Let The LORD Use You!!!

It's been an amazing month at my house. God has opened door after door, sent people our way that we could be a blessing too and I even got to teach a three yr old how to pray over his food! God is great!!!

Today I want to share with you a wonderful experience I had at the exercise trail. As I was walking I saw this couple and I asked them if they were going to church Sunday they said no so I handed them an invite card and kept exercising. Then I saw them 2 more times..the LORD spoke to me and told me to go and witness to them. I had a good 5 minutes with them and it was glorious. The Spirit of God was all on me and He was wooing them. When I finished they gave me their names and I hugged them and I just know that one day I'm going to see them in glory. They weren't ready right then, but they were compelled to Christ and it was beautiful to watch God work on them. I usually do not like to approach people when they are exercising but God knew that those two needed to hear about Jesus and that's all that mattered and in due time He will get the increase.

Stay in the Word, pray, and fast and as you do you will become bolder, more sensitive to God, and ready for every opportunity that comes your way.


Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer for Everyone
http://www.prayer4every1.com/

GOD BLESS YOU










No comments: