RSS : Articles / Comments


Monday, August 16, 2010

Boast About Christ

Galatians 6:14 (New Living Translation)

As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross, my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world’s interest in me has also died.

I don't know about you but this world is NOT my home. I love and am thankful for my family and the wonderful people and things that God has blessed me with but like the verse above my interest in this world has been crucified. I don't care about things or affluence.I only care about pleasing God and living for Him. I love the second part of that verse, the world's interest in me has also died. Praise God for that!! We should rejoice when the world looks on us as useless or as fools! They looked at Christ and everybody that He has ever redeemed in the same light. God however sees us as kings and priests! I want to encourage you to find out more about the lifestyles of the kings and priests of old. Why? For balance sake. We live in a world and sadly even among other Believers where there is a constant pressure to live and dress the part of being a king and priest. Please don't fall victim to that lie. Some of us may have been predestined to live and dress like kings or priests and some of us may not, but the fact remains the same you and I are who we are in Christ regardless of our educational, financial, or social background. As we grow more and more in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, who we really are in Him, and embrace the fact that we have been crucified in Christ and to the world we will be less prone to boasting about who we are and what we have. We will begin to boast more and more about the cross of Jesus Christ and Him crucified.


Let God Urge Men to Christ Through YOU! 2 Corinthians 5:20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Everyone
GOD BLESS YOU

No comments: