RSS : Articles / Comments


Monday, February 7, 2011

The Grandmother and the Gospel

Luke 14:22 & 23
22 And the servant [returning] said, Sir, what you have commanded me to do has been done, and yet there is room.

23Then the master said to the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges and urge and constrain [them] to yield and come in, so that my house may be filled
.


As I have watched and witnessed God's Word just come alive in a special someone, I felt she needed to be honored. This sister has such a heart for God and prayer and people that is truly inspiring. Many talk it few walk it. She is one of the few. She takes what she has and offers it to God and she hits the streets for Him. She is actively DOING verse 23, and she's a Grandmother. Stop and think about that, just go ahead and take a Selah moment.
I wrote once before that if you are active for God He will open doors and make ways for you to reach even more people. He will give you more influence for Kingdom advancement than you could ever dream of and I'm watching it unfold in her life and in my own. Saints of God, all you have to do is do YOUR PART. Don't know for sure what it is? Ask God , He will tell you and He will guide and provide, ministry is His will and He will take care of the bills that come because of it. So who is this person that is living this passage of Scripture out to the fullest that I want to honor? Our very own Lady Bee. I want you all to pray about what God would have you to do to advance the Gospel. This year stretch yourselves and get out there. I would ask you to pray for prayer4every1 and both Lady Bee and myself. We have been increasing steadily in the LORD'S work and He continues to give us more to do for and be involved in Him for Him so I ask that you pray for us when God lays us on your hearts. Make THIS year the year you do more, and obey more...something has shifted in the spiritual realm and we need to shift with it and press in to do all that God has for us to do. (-:



Let God Urge Men to Christ Through YOU! 2 Corinthians 5:20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Everyone
GOD BLESS YOU

No comments: