RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, December 7, 2012

Planning for Advancing



And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2

Its December already! My, how this year flew by! We hope you were journaling and writing down all those God words and instructions from the LORD! For those of us who are serious about doing more than just praying, reading, fasting, and attending church service >>>this post is for YOU!!!
We have come to understand that we were born for such a time as this! We understand that Jesus did not just save us from something but TO something! We realize that advancing the Kingdom is going to require work, resources, and solid planning. So, this post is to encourage you to write an Action Plan for 2013!!! What has God said? Is it for now or later? How do I intend to help advance the Kingdom? What ministries will I invest my time and money into? What mission minded organizations will I help fund. What tracts will I buy, to put in Christmas bags for the kids in my neighborhood this year or next year? What kind of outreaches will I have for my neighbors? What is my outreach budget? These are all things that we need to seriously consider if we are serious about advancing the Kingdom. Enjoy this Holyday season, but start writing and watch God partner with you>>>to advance His Kingdom through YOU!!!!


Like it  Activate it • Sow it • Reap it  Everything Evangelism↵ 





No comments: