RSS : Articles / Comments


Saturday, January 9, 2010

RUN WITH IT!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I just can't seem to stop saying that! (-:

I just want to encourage you again to plan for souls this year. Write the vision and make it plain, so you the reader and others can RUN WITH IT!!!!!! Habakkuk 2:2 If you have then get ready, because God is more willing to have people born a new than we have realized fully in the past. God's whole purpose for sending Jesus was to reconcile man back to Himself through us! He doesn't want anyone to perish and neither should we!

So with all that being said I want to share my testimony with you. I had planned in 2010 to hand out 25 tracts at-least a month all over my area. So I go to church last night and my Pastor hands me like 100 of them and tells me that he is having some tracts and some church invite cards printed also!!! Praise GOD!!! What did I do for this to come about??? I'm glad you asked! First I wrote down what I wanted to accomplish monthly, then in prayer I simply presented it to the LORD and then I believed!!! Later I posted it on my FB and my Pastors saw it and said they had some tracts for me!! How wonderful! I'm grateful for my Pastors...they ROCK!!!

Now when you get your tracts make sure you put your church's phone number or website on there so once they receive Christ they can be directed to a safe place.

So if you haven't written down your soul winning goals for 2010 go ahead because I promise you if you do and present it to GOD - He will partner with you to get er done!!!


Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayer for Everyone
Humbled Brothers & Passionate Sisters

We Thank You & We Love You
God Blesses You





No comments: