RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday's Evangelism Memory Verse

Happy Friday Ambassadors! I have some exciting news, we are going to go in a new direction on Fridays. It is the LORD's desire that we begin to post Evangelism Memory Scriptures!
We all know God's Word is spirit and life, it is quick and powerful, and it will make us free!
John 6:63, Hebrews 4:12, John 8:32

One method that works for me and may work for you is the "read, write, recite, and pray method." First I read the verse or verses over daily then I write it down several times. I then begin to recite it and finally I read it while praying in the Spirit. I can speak from my own personal experiences while witnessing and preaching that the Holy Spirit will take those Scriptures that I've memorized and bring them right back to my remembrance. I'am then able to speak God's Word and it is then sown on the hearts of men. God getting the increase.

Here is our first memory verse. I also put it in a few different translations for those of you who like to use various translations when ministering. Have fun and GO TEAM!!!


Isaiah 1:18 (21st Century King James Version)


"Come now, and let us reason together," saith the LORD. "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.


Isaiah 1:18 (New Living Translation)

“Come now, let’s settle this,”
says the Lord.“Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow.
Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool.

Isaiah 1:18 (New King James Version)

“ Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the LORD, “ Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.

Remember read, write, recite and pray! GO TEAM!!!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Everyonewww.prayer4every1.comGOD BLESS YOU

No comments: