RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, June 24, 2011

Jesus ONLY Calls Sinners

Mark 2:17
And when Jesus heard it, He said to them, Those who are strong and well have no need of a physician, but those who are weak and sick; I came not to call the righteous ones to repentance, but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin).

As I go over this again verse I'am awe struck. This is my 30th year walking with the LORD JESUS CHRIST on the NARROW PATH and I'm so thankful that the Father called, me out darkness and placed me in the Kingdom of His dear Son. Who I was back then is the very reason I made it in ---YOU made it in. WE WERE SINNERS. WE were weak and sick- infected with sin. WE were bound by satan and self but then the FATHER sent JESUS. HALLELUJAH!!!!!! Jesus--GOD the Son, the Living Word, the Word made flesh came to earth and He begin to call out, "REPENT for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!" I don't know how many years or weeks or days ago that YOU heard is cry but aren't you glad that He SAW you ion your sinfulness and CALLED you to Himself. Jesus didn;t come for those who were already following His Father faithfully. You did have some folk back then that followed GOD faithfully, look at Joseph and Mary, Elizabeth and so on. Those folks already were walking upright with GOD. When Jesus came He was looking for the crafty ones like Zachias, He was looking for the demon possessed, oppressed, street walkers etc...He was purposely LOOKING for sinners. So as you go from day to day remember that you are in the Kingdom today because JESUS only calls sinners (-:










Let God Urge Men to Christ Through YOU! 2 Corinthians 5:20








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Prayer for Everyone




GOD BLESS YOU



No comments: