RSS : Articles / Comments


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Do You LOVE To Give?



Ok Ambassadors did you feel that? That was real wasn't it? We are called, ALL of us to share Christ and His Kingdom. Famous author and motivational speaker John Maxwell said research shows that an introverted person will impact 10,000 people in their lifetime. That is INCREDIBLE! Who are those people though? I don't know 15 people you might say. Well let's think about the people we come into contact with everyday. The mailman, the cashier, our neighbors, teachers, gas attendants etc...throughout a lifetime we will encounter many people who, will then encounter many people and so on and so on. We ALL affect one another one way or the other so why not be more purposeful in your encounters with people. I have a sign by by mailbox and attached to it, I have my church's information. Every person that comes to my door or passes my house sees No Matter What Trust GOD. I live intentionally for God. He has allowed me to see both Heaven and Hell and I'm naturally on "cruise control" when it comes to souls. I don't want ANYBODY to go to Hell, none of us should. Heaven is so beautiful, so peaceful and so joyful. Hell is nasty looking, and just filled with darkness and death. I'll never forget seeing people burning in the Lake of Fire it is forever etched in my soul. Love is and should always be the gasoline in our tanks that drives us to tell other people about Jesus and His kingdom.It's about loving people so much that you want them to experience all the goodness of God here on earth and also in the life to come.

I pray that you let the LORD send you in His love. I pray that you are growing in your confidence in the Lord's ability to use you at work and beyond.
On Friday I'll have more information to share on workplace evangelism so remember dear brothers and sisters in Christ, be prepared, be yourself, and be led.

Just a kind reminder, please feel free to submit your prayer requests for today.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An the lord said unto the servant,
Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel
them to come in, that my house may be filled.

Luke 14:23
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We Are Passionate Sisters in Christ

Marva

No comments: