RSS : Articles / Comments


Saturday, December 19, 2009

Got Vision????

As 2010 approaches I want to encourage you all to spend some concentrated time with God and ask Him to give you a "Soul Winning Battle Rhythm" for the new year. What is a Battle Rhythm you may be asking. To me it's a specific method I use to to synchronize details so I can achieve my goals. It's doable, it's consistent, and it's intentional in it's objectives. If you are serious about being a Minister of Reconciliation in 2010 and beyond then I encourage you to go to God and ask him what Battle Rhythm will work best for you in your situation. I know we'd like to sometimes just fly by the seat of our pants but that's not a good way to maximize our time, talent, and resources. God told the Prophet to write it down, and run with it!

Habakkuk 2:2-4 (21st Century King James Version)
2And the LORD answered me and said: "Write the vision and make it plain upon tablets, that he may run that readeth it.
3For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak and not lie. Though it tarry, wait for it, because it will surely come; it will not tarry.
4Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him; but the just shall live by his faith.


As 2009 comes to an end now is a good time for some of us to take a good hard look at where we are NOW and where we are GOING for GOD. If you are reading this and something in you is jumping hot right now, then make up your mind right now that 2010 is going to be your year to be God's hands, feet, and voice!!! Write down what you want to do and present it to God. He will add, change, or modify it to fit His will for your life. Let me give you a peek into my 2010 Soul Winning Battle Rhythm. I plan to personally lead 25+ people to the LORD in 2010. I plan to map out and have with my husband and others a neighborhood outreach of some sort. I plan to put at least 25 tracts a month in strategic places. I plan to partner with a local street team to assist them in their soul winning efforts. You see what I'm saying?! These are just some of what I have envisioned for 2010. NOW is the time to go all out and do for God and your fellowman like never before. WHY? Because these are the last days?? No. Because these are our last days meaning.. tomorrow is never promised and if we are going to be aggressive for God 2010 is going to be the year for us to go all out for the King and His Kingdom. Be encouraged and....


Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayer for Everyone
Humbled Brothers & Passionate Sisters

We Thank You & We Love You
God Blesses You





1 comment:

Prayer and Word for Everyone said...

I just love this!!! Thanks Marva : )