RSS : Articles / Comments


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Would You, Could You, Give Your Gifts Away?

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

I had a FB friend jokingly post that we could all just give our gifts away this year to total strangers. I then added yes, and we could tell the people as we gave them our gifts that- This is just a small example of what Jesus did for you when He died on the Cross! I thought that was a GREAT IDEA but just so I don't offend those who will be looking for me to wear those CHRISTmas socks on the 26th,I've decided that next year I'm going to buy gifts for strangers and use it as an Evangelistic tool!!!

What did you "give" others this year in the name of our LORD? I know some of you were working this CHRISTmas season to the utmost for the LORD!! Homeless outreaches, CHRISTmas card outreaches, etc.. I think God loves it when we bless each other, that's His nature and I also believe that a soul reached for God, is the greatest gift that we can give back to Him!

Merry CHRISTmas everybody!



Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayer for Everyone
Humbled Brothers & Passionate Sisters

We Thank You & We Love You
God Blesses You





No comments: