RSS : Articles / Comments


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Increase Through Intimacy & Integrity

HAPPY NEW YEAR AMBASSADORS!! My oh my this year has started off with a bang hasn't it! A winter tornado, birds dropping, fish dying, floods in Australia seems like a planet in travail! I have heard some awesome prophesies thus far and with every new day I'm like WHEW LORD let me, let YOU DO YOUR THING!!!

From the different statements made from people so far as well as myself, as we entered this year God definitely "quickened " something in us!!! There is an expectancy of GREAT THINGS, an expectancy of GOD DOING GREAT THINGS through us. I believe that the increase that is destined to happen this year is only going to come from intimacy with and integrity in our lives and relationship with CHRIST. Everything we are about to walk in to and accomplish for God has to be done in integrity, there can be no more compromise in our thoughts or actions and since Jesus is coming back for a church WITHOUT SPOT OR WRINKLE now is a good a time as any to embrace the PRUNING OF THE LORD. There is also a serious harvest that will be manifesting throughout this year spiritually and physically in us and THAT will silence every excuse that we have ever given the LORD for us NOT doing what He has and is calling us to as Ambassadors. Look at what Christ is saying and calling for us to do today and beyond,

John 15:4-6 (The Message)

4"Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you. In the same way that a branch can't bear grapes by itself but only by being joined to the vine, you can't bear fruit unless you are joined with me.

5-8"I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you're joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can't produce a thing. Anyone who separates from me is deadwood, gathered up and thrown on the bonfire. But if you make yourselves at home with me and my words are at home in you, you can be sure that whatever you ask will be listened to and acted upon. This is how my Father shows who he is—when you produce grapes, when you mature as my disciples.


I believe through more time spent with Him, getting to know Him more intimately and us sharing ourselves with Him more intimately in our joys, hurts, weaknesses, strengths, concerns, trials, emotions, and thoughts Jesus is going to do some GREAT THINGS in us and through us this year so GET READY, GET FOCUSED, and DON'T DESPISE THE CHASTENING OR PRUNING OF THE LORD...embrace it you won't recognize you at the end of this year, and that's what God wants His SON living unhindered though us so men can come to know His SON.
Let God Urge Men to Christ Through YOU! 2 Corinthians 5:20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Everyone
GOD BLESS YOU

No comments: