RSS : Articles / Comments


Monday, January 3, 2011

What Will You Let God DO in 2011? (-:

HAPPY NEW YEAR friends and what a year this is going to be!!! What's GOD going to do you may be thinking or asking?!? Whatever YOU let Him do to you and through you!
If you haven't put some goals down for this New Year let me encourage you to do so. Once you come up with a plan, take it to Daddy and begin to establish habits that will help accomplish all that GOD wants you to do this year!!! Where do I start you may ask---on your knees. There are things that God wants to do, "MIGHTY THINGS" but nothing starts or continues without prayer. God says, Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not. Jeremiah 33:3
I heard a Pastor ask a question, What would you do if you knew this was your last year to live...man I'm like I'm going to give it my all, I'm gonna push through everything to get into God's presence and promote the Kingdom. I'm going to take risks, I'm going to get so far out of the box this year that the devil won't see me coming!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!! That's part of my plan this year....I want the SUPER in my natural and I know spending quality time in the Word, prayer with fasting and consecrating myself is going to help me stay focused and forge ahead in the name of Jesus! What about you friend?! Take this year more seriously than have taken any other year and just GO ALL OUT for God!!! My theme song for this year is "Expect the Great" and not only am I expecting the great I'm expecting to DO the great unto Him and my fellow man...Ready? Set? LET'S ROLL!!!



Let God Urge Men to Christ Through YOU! 2 Corinthians 5:20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Everyone
GOD BLESS YOU

No comments: