RSS : Articles / Comments


Monday, January 17, 2011

SPEAK UP FOR CHRIST AND HE'LL SPEAK UP FOR YOU!!!

Ok Ambassadors here we are over half way through the first month of 2011 and what have you been doing for the Kingdom? Me I've been talking to people about Christ, praying for the lost, putting tracts in bathrooms, and shopping carts at Walmart just enjoying myself. I recently found out that 273 cars go down my street daiily so I have my garland cross hanging all lit up with lights so people can see it. That's why we call this "Lifestyle Evangelism" because there are simple things that you can do as a Believer to share Christ in your world. I hope that you continue to memorize the Scripture with us weekly because as you do God will open doors for you to share His Son. Can I tell you that it's time to really step our committment to witnessing for Christ!!! It's time to stop being intimidated by the enemy
and STOP being "silent witnesses."
It's TIME to become even more devoted to the CAUSE OF CHRIST. OUR Savior took a horrible beating and died a horrible death so we don't have to, how can we be silent any longer at the ball games, cook-outs, grocery store, mall HOW???? Where are the Elijahs, Daniels, Pauls, Peters,Philips's, Stephen's at??? I challenge you this year to not let a person get out of your sight without asking them do they know of the great things that Jesus has done for them, I'm holding myself to it as well. After I wrote this I witnessed through email to my son's teacher and when I went to get gas I walked up to the attendant and asked him if he knew about all the wonderful things that Jesus had done for us all when He died on the Cross!!! Witnessing isn't hard and mysterious, it's not complicated, come on saints of GOD!!! Let the Holy Spirit lead you and you will DO MORE FOR HIM THIS YEAR than any other. It's easy to get so caught up in "life" that we forget that many, many, people die daily and enter eternity. PLEASE don't be silent in 2011 SPEAK UP AND STAND UP for Him. Jesus said,For whoever shall be ashamed of Me and of My words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He shall come in His own glory, and in His Father's, and of the holy angels. Luke 9:26
THOSE are some strong words...take heed to them and represent Jesus if you want to be represented by Him!!!



Let God Urge Men to Christ Through YOU! 2 Corinthians 5:20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Everyone
GOD BLESS YOU

No comments: