RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, April 15, 2011

NOT Ashamed

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. GOD morning friends and I hope you memorized this Scripture this week because it's a mighty powerful declaration!!!! I'AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST!!!!! Everything in me is all about that verse and if you KNOW Jesus and His love burns in you than this verse probably just sends you through the atmosphere!!! It's why we are here to tell the world REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!!!! Excuse me saints but I'm not interested in the American Dream, I'm interested in the King and His Kingdom. I'm interested in doing MY part to advance that Kingodom. What about you? If you are reading this I believe you are too. I believe that you are not ashamed to proclaim His name, support His agenda, and war on His behalf. WE are not ashamed because our GOD ROCKS!!! The earth is His and the fulness thereof. Our God is mighty and He reigns SUPREME!!! There is nothing about His Gospel that we ever need to be ashamed of. Whether you are living in luxury or in a mud hut there is nothingto be ashamed of saint of God. We are not ashamed to represent Him every chance we get, we are not ashamed to say that marriage is between a man and a woman. We are not ashamed to take one for the team. We are not ashamed to tell a sinner that GOD sent His only begotten Son into this earth to redeem us in all of our foulness. NO WE ARE NOT ASHAMED. God strengthen and give you boldness and courage as you continue to march forward unashamed and ready to do whatever to proclaim that, " Today is the acceptable day of Salvation" through Jesus. He is TOOOOO AWESOME to be ashamed of. Let's get er done for our King!!!!!!!
Let God Urge Men to Christ Through YOU! 2 Corinthians 5:20




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Prayer for Everyone


GOD BLESS YOU

No comments: