RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, May 21, 2010

Do What You Can & Let God Do The Rest!

I had a great day today! I went to my favorite trail and while I exercised I just placed tracts all over the place! As I finished up some tracts were still there, others were gone and I was so glad!!! We live in a world were people move almost at the speed of light, yet God has given us so many ways to share Christ. You may not have a pulpit to preach the Gospel message from right now but I guarantee you this, if you will do for God what you can, HE WILL MAKE A WAY!!! He will enlarge your territory, He will open doors for you--NOT FOR YOU but for the expansion of His Kingdom.

As you go out this weekend share Jesus, somebody's eternity is hanging in the balance. That tract or sharing of your testimony and God's Word, may be just what they need to go form the "valley of decision" to the arms of the "Lily of the Valley" Jesus Christ.

Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Everyonewww.prayer4every1.comGOD BLESS YOU

No comments: