RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, May 28, 2010

My Memorial Day Appreciation & Celebration

Greetings Ambassadors and Warriors of the Most High!!! As Memorial Day approaches I feel the need to publicly appreciate and pay honor to those who have died defending not just this great country, but other countries as well. I live in one area of the country where all five military branches live and defend amongst us. The sound of freedom is seen and heard daily around here as fighter planes fly over head keeping their skills sharp for combat, and air craft carriers come back and forth from deployments.
As a child of God I would be remiss if I did not also include in this public appreciation and celebration- the One who paid the ultimate sacrifice for all of mankind, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I'am so grateful that He died for our spiritual freedom from sin and the from the enemy of our souls. Not only did He take our sins and nail them to His cross, He also triumphed mightily over all dark principailities and powers! Jesus life, death, burial, and resurrection showed the world how truly defeated the devil and sins power is, and how truly AWESOME, POWERFUL, and MAGNIFICENT our God is. Colossians 2:13-15 H A L L E L U J A H!!!!

So on this Memorial Day as you celebrate with your family, food, and fun remember all those who have died for freedom including our wonderful LORD and SAVIOR Jesus Christ. Tell somebody this weekend that Jesus died for their freedom too!
As I sit here a thought just came to mind, the taking of Communion. Jesus did say do this in "remembrance of Me"...I think I shall stop by the store and get some grape juice and bread and have communion Monday with the blood washed saints in my house. Thank you for that Father God, I will do it!!



Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Prayer for Everyonehttp://www.prayer4every1.com/GOD BLESS YOU




No comments: