RSS : Articles / Comments


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Blood, Our Testimony, And...

Hello Family! I just wanted to share with you one of things happened to me today. I was reading today in John chapters 8,10 that there were times that the opposition would try to kill Jesus. The Bible records that--"It was not His time or He escaped out of their hands."
After wards I talked to a sister who is going to Pakistan to preach. We all know that Pakistan has somewhat of a Muslim population and as we talked this Scripture came to my mind. They overcame him(the devil) through the blood of the Lamb, the Word of their testimony.. that's where some people stop reading but keep going..and they loved not their lives to the death.
Rev 12:11
This sister is almost 70yrs old and you know what she said, "If I die, I die but atleast I will stand before Him knowing I did all that He told me too." Glory to God!!!
Let's be real how many of us can honestly say that we are willing to lay it ALL down for Jesus. I know some of you are saying I'am and to that I say Hallelujah because He's worthy. But some of you may think I have too much to LIVE for. I have worked all my life to obtain A,B,C,D, and surely God doesn't require me to give it all up even possibly face being martyred for Christ, to just tell people about Jesus does He? Read the Bible my friend.... There are plenty of people in there who "gave" all, I don't want to say "lost" their lives because they didn't lose anything-- they gained!! Then there are some that never tasted death on that level because that was not His plan for their lives, am I saying that you or I might possible die for Jesus? That is ALWAYS a possibility..but how we leave thisearth truly on God knows..we just need to ALWAYS be ready so we don't deny Him should we ever face persecution on that level.

I know this is a heavy Word but we are living in some heavy times and if we are afraid of dying for Jesus..how can impact other nations, or nerighborhoods, if we are in fear. I can tell you for me and my husband we always have this thought in mind we may have to die for Jesus.
Now are we jumping up and down no. Are we tempting and testing the devil no. Have we been in situations where our lives could have been "given" for Jesus sure, did we let that stop us no. We have preached and shared the Gospel with people carrying guns, and people deeply deceived in false doctrine. I refuse to write you and tell you that I have never been afraid.. I have. I get to thinking about my husband and kids, mom and family, but then God strengthens me and I can go on and He will strengthen you too., There is no person greater to die for than Jesus, because He died for us.
Remember these words from John 10:39-- "therefore they sought to seize Him but He escaped out of their hand." We aren't going ANYWHERE if it's not our time..plain and simple. So while we are on earth, each of us being called to be Ambassadors, but each working in different areas in life, we will be most effective as we remember and realize that we overcome the devil by the blood of the Lamb, the word of our testimony and we love NOT our lives to the death...


Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer for Everyone
http://www.prayer4every1.com/

GOD BLESS YOU











1 comment:

Prayer and Word for Everyone said...

Amen!! And may God bless our dear sister on her journey to Pakistan and keep her covered with the blood of Jesus safe from any harm, dangers or troubles seen or unseen. Lord take steps before her everywhere she goes in the name of Jesus. Amen