RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, March 26, 2010

Do You KNOW the TRUTH?

Did you know there are people all around us with many different belief systems? We all know that right?! So have you ever considered getting to know what others believe and studying your Word more intentionally so you can help them?

Some of us have either had life altering encounters with those caught up in false belief systems or have come out of a false belief system like that, by the blood of Jesus Christ. I have experienced both. Being told the blood of Jesus was not enough and that I had to confess the sins of my ancestors was life altering for me and my family. We didn't know that this teaching existed and when it came from a trusted source we were in shock. We knew it wasn't Scriptural and we didn't hear the voice of the Good Shepherd in that at all. After searching the Scriptures out we had no choice but to stand on the Word and break off all futher fellowship. Before I encountered that particular group I myself grew up in a false belief system of works and sectarianism. Our church was the true church and if you didn't believe and obey the rules you were hell bound for sure.
I thank God for bringing me out of both, though I endured much heartbreak,persecution and pressure it was all for my good, and I was able to go back in and help rescue a few of them.

God through His Word continues to warn us and inform us about those presenting "another" Gospel,those who profess to come in His name, and those who say Christ is here or there. Galatians 1:8, Mark 13:6 & Mark 13:21
Saints of God we have to KNOW the TRUTH intimately because the devil is the master of deception and he's fooling folk all around us with his lies, let's continue to dig into God's Word and do it intentionally so we can help pull people out of the fire. Jude 23

Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer for Everyone
http://www.prayer4every1.com/

GOD BLESS YOU











No comments: