RSS : Articles / Comments


Monday, March 29, 2010

Got Goals?

Today I want to encourage you to make goals to influence people for Christ in your day to day, week to week and month to month. Why? Because God will partner with you when you do!
Mark 16:20 (The Message)
19-20Then the Master Jesus, after briefing them, was taken up to heaven, and he sat down beside God in the place of honor. And the disciples went everywhere preaching, the Master working right with them, validating the Message with indisputable evidence.

As I go into April God has already helped me to reach and exceed some of the goals I had towards my soul winning efforts. God LOVES people and His heart and resources will always be available for us to share Christ with people.

I had a goal to talk face to face with atleast 24 people about Jesus by the end of 2010 and ask them for a decision to accept Christ. In 40 minutes God blessed me to talk to about 28 people face to face about Christ!!! After that I said to the LORD-- I started too low!LOL!

God continues to exceed my expectations why? Does He have favorites? Am I special to Him? Absolutely not!!!! Then why is God doing what He is? I believe it's because God always backs His own will. The Bible says He doesn't want any to perish but that all would come to repentance through belief and acceptance of Jesus Christ. John 3: 15-17
How will they hear if no one shares the Good News? Romans 10:14
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. John 17:18

God will always, always, always, bless and partner with the work of our hands as long as it lines up with His heart and vision. (-:

So do you have goals in place. Write them down (Habakkuk 2: 1-3) and watch God do what He loves to do....reveal His Son and His Kingdom to mankind...THROUGH us His sons and daughters.


Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer for Everyone
http://www.prayer4every1.com/

GOD BLESS YOU











No comments: