RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, March 19, 2010

Give Em The GOOD NEWS!

Happy Friday! I pray that you all had an awesome week taking advantage of all those Lifestyle Evangelism opportunities!!
I want to share with you all this week something new that I have implemented into my evangelism technique. I have begun to explain sin more clearly and our NEED for a Saviour. This came about when I was going through some of Kirk Cameron's materials and he said it's not fair to just tell people that they are in sin and need a Saviour. He said show them their sinful state with the law! I thought dear God I need to read and memorize parts of Deuteronomy!!LOL!!

Actually I didn't have to do that-- just using Adams disobedience, Christ's obedience and the 10 Commandments alone are a sure fire way to show the sinfulness of us all, then Galatians 5 is like BOOM!!! I proved this method out recently and sure enough people understand more clearly and some accepted Christ. I have to tell you too memorizing Scriptures regarding judgment and hell are also great tools. Now I don't believe in "scaring folks" into the Kingdom, I believe in giving them all the Scripture facts and illustrations I can and trust the Word do the work, now if that scares some folk so be it they need to know the whole truth. To me the whole truth is as follows: They are sinners through Adam disobedience and cannot be justified by the law,they are law breakers and they need The Saviour Jesus Christ, Jesus has already suffered punishment on their behalf, if they accept Christ's payment for their sins Eternal life with God forever on earth and in Heaven will be granted to them, if they reject Christ payment for them- a devils hell awaits them.
I also like to mention to them that God doesn't want ANY to perish. My favorite verse is "Repent and be converted that your sins may be blotted out and that times of refreshing may come to you from the presence of the LORD." Acts 3:19
I also like to use what God says in Ezekiel 18:32 "For I have no pleasure in the death of the one who dies says the the LORD GOD. Therefore turn and live!" That's such good news isn't it!!! How awesome it is to tell people that GOD is not against them but for them! He wants all to come to Him because He loves us all, that's why Jesus died to restore us back to the Father.Now that's GOOD NEWS!!!

Have a great weekend ahead and share ALL of the GOOD NEWS with as many as you can!

Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer for Everyone
http://www.prayer4every1.com/

GOD BLESS YOU










No comments: