RSS : Articles / Comments


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jesus on The Mainline....Sort of (-:

Don't you just love some people's answering machine messages? I do. I have very creative friends and some of their messages are hilarious! One of my friends says something crazy like if you are friend leave a message and I'll get back to you right away..but if you are a bill collector I can't guarantee that I will return your call.. So why not use our answering machines to share Jesus? Ask the LORD to give you something witty and creative. I don't have an answering machine right now but if I had one I think I'd say something like Hello, I'm so glad you called me today. I want to tell you that Jesus loves you, He died for your sins, and rose from the grave with all power, if you call out to Him right now He'll answer for sure! Isn't that easy? Sure it is and you can do that from the comfort of your own home. Remember that Yellow pages ad..Let your fingers do the walking? Well we can let our answering machines help us witness for the LORD Jesus Christ (-:
Have a wonderful day and share Jesus love and what He's done for you with somebody this weekend.

Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer for Everyone
http://www.prayer4every1.com/

GOD BLESS YOU










No comments: