RSS : Articles / Comments


Friday, March 5, 2010

Go Out Into the Highways--My Highway Encounter

As we all know Jesus commands us to go out to the highways and hedges and compel the lost (Luke 14:21- 23) well this is what happened to me on Wednesday. I was actually getting of the highway and there stood at the end off the exiting ramp a homeless gentleman. As I sat at that red light I knew what I had to do. So I got a tract, a prayer card, and some change cause that's all I had on me. Then the LORD spoke to me and told me to give him one of my gold rings. So I grabbed everything while the light was red and summoned him over to my car. He came over and I handed him everything. I told him that God could take care of him everyday, and that God wanted a relationship with Him. I told him that Jesus died for him and as soon as I mentioned Jesus name he told me he was a muslim and he prayed everyday in Aramic. I told him simply and lovingly that Jesus IS what's up! The light turned green and I had to move but I know that God set that up and I'm so thankful for Him giving me that opportunity.

These are serious times we are living in. How passionate are we to do the LORD's will especially when the opportunities present themselves. People say these are the last days...I agree..but I know for sure that these are my last days, and I'm going to take hold of everything that God has for me to do and get it done.

Have a great weekend ahead and keep those tracts in your car because you will be needing them soon!


Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer for Everyone
http://www.prayer4every1.com/

GOD BLESS YOU










No comments: