RSS : Articles / Comments


Monday, March 15, 2010

Trust God for the Results!

Hey Ambassadors! I hope you had a wondeful weekend sharing God's love and His Son Jesus!

I had the opportunity to preach this past Saturday during our homeless outreach and after I gave the altar call souls were Saved to the glory of God and by the power of God!!! I had carried a message from the LORD just for the homeless in me for about 2 weeks, ever since the Minister in charge of the outreach contacted me. As I prepared, the LORD in all His sweetness reminded me that I was not responsible for the results. You know sometimes it's kind of easy to fall into that...we preach or sing or whatever we're called to do in the name of the LORD and then the temptation to put pressure on ourselves for the results comes up...don't do it.
Yes, he that winneth souls is wise but it's the work of the Holy Spirit calling that person as the Word of God is presented, that causes souls to come forward to accept Christ. It doesn't matter where we present The Gospel it is and will always be the power of God unto Salvation.

I want to encourage you if you are serious about God enlarging your territory start spending some quality time with God. If you want Him to use you cry out to Him, and share your heart with Him then begin setting some time aside just to worship, study, and pray. You will be totally floored as God sees you studying to show yourself approved, He then begins to open up more opportunities for you to share Christ!!!

Have a great week ahead and tell SOMEBODY about Jesus!


Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer for Everyone
http://www.prayer4every1.com/

GOD BLESS YOU










No comments: