RSS : Articles / Comments


Monday, March 1, 2010

Seize the Moment--and Share Jesus!!

Hey Fam! I had a number of opportunites this weekend to share Jesus all of which I'am grateful! I had a brief conversation with one of my daughters schoolmates and told him he needs to be ready when Jesus comes back because hell is hot and torment is forever. I had witnessed to him several times last year and he seemed to enjoy this revelation, so I praise God!

Then on my weekly trip to Walmart I took out 10 tracts and church invite cards..I placed three in the bathroom stalls and 7 in the shopping carts near my car...oh I had so much fun doing that!!! Then I went to the bank and the gas station and did the same!

Then I lost my new phone somewhere in the house..so I called what I thought was my number. Couldn't find it then my house phone rang..the woman on the other end said someone called my number from this phone? I explained to her that I had lost my phone and was trying to locate it and that I was sorry for bothering her and just before she hung up the phone I asked her was she born again...was she straight if the trumpet blew... or if she breathes her last today!! She laughed as she assured me that was and so I asked her name and told her that I will be looking for her in glory!

Family do you see how easy this is? We make it so difficult sometimes...seize those moments and share Jesus with all the love, compassion and courage that you have.

Be prepared, Be yourself, Be obedient and Be joyful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer for Everyone
www.prayer4every1.com

GOD BLESS YOU









No comments: